Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Peppermint Vanilla Latte Sugar Scrub

I found this great recipe for a Vanilla Latte Sugar Scrub on Pinterest and I couldn't wait to try it!

Unfortunately I don't have any pretty pictures because honestly I made it in an old mixing bowl while I was sitting at my cluttered coffee table and, when I was done, I stored it in some tupperware because I didn't have anything cuter!

Anyway...I adjusted the original recipe for what I had on hand and, of course, I had to add some essential oil! So here's the actual recipe I used in the end:


1/2 cup medium ground coffee (I used Starbucks Breakfast Blend)

1/2 cup sugar

4 Tbsp Fractionated Coconut oil

1/2 tsp vanilla extract

15 drops Peppermint essential oil


So far I've only used it on my hands but oh. my. gosh. my hands are so smooth now!! And it smells great on top of it.

1 comment: